The beautiful orange, aromatic berries of the Sea Buckthorn can be found growing all along the Danish coastline; from the sandy beaches of West Jutland to the dramatic rock formations of Bornholm.
We have chosen full-bodied and aromatic sea buckthorn berries from the Danish island Bornholm as our signature botalical, in this gin raised to an adventorous level.
Ginscape Navy Strength London Dry Gin is a premium high grade gin made from 9 carefully selected botanicals with Danish Sea Buckthorn berries as the indigenous botanical, leaving a intriguing soft, balanced and delicate nose, taste and finish. A rich and powerfull gin with extra of it all.
A perfect gin for a supreme cocktail as well as an adventorous G&T.
The Ginscape Navy Strength London Dry gin is distilled with the following botanicals:
- Sea Buckthorn berries (origin Danish coast line)
- Juniper berries (origin The Balkans)
- Coriander seeds (origin East Europe)
- Angelica root (origin France / Belgium)
- Orange peel (origin Spain)
- Lemon peel (origin Spain)
- Orris root powder (origin Italy / Florentine Iris)
- Liquorice root powder (origin The Mediterranean)
- Cassia bark (origin China)
Copyright (c) Scape Spirits 2019
Scape Spirits aps
2960 Rungsted Kyst